Elvis Duran and the Morning Show's own Frat Boy is running all 26.2 miles to raise money to support The Robin Hood Foundation and to help those affected by Hurricane Sandy!
Support Greg T. by donating to The Robin Hood Relief Fund. 100% of your donation will be granted to relief organizations in New York, New Jersey, Long Island and Connecticut.
The Robin Hood Relief Fund has raised and granted over $74 million to more than 400 organizations in the tri-state area that are helping victims of the storm to rebuild and recover.
Thanks to the generosity of donors, the Robin Hood Relief Fund has:
• Helped more than 54,000 families return to safe and stable housing.
• Provided medical services and mental health support to over 65,000 people who were struggling in the aftermath of the storm.
• Ensured that 3,500 children continued to receive educational services despite the disruption caused by the storm.
• Connected 49,000 people to counselors and attorneys to help them unlock the FEMA and insurance benefits to which they were entitled.
• Distributed over 1.1 million meals to families throughout the tri-state region.
• Provided job training in construction and disaster recovery to over 3,600 individuals.
• In the week following Superstorm Sandy, Robin Hood made emergency grants to 88 community-based organizations so they could keep their doors open and help meet the urgent needs of their neighbors and communities.