Weird News

 

Woman Dead After iPhone Zap: Family

Woman Dead After iPhone Zap: Family

(NEWSER– The family of a 23-year-old Chinese woman says she was electrocuted when she answered her charging iPhone. The story has prompted an investigation into the death by Apple as it makes waves on Chinese social media, the Wall Street Journal reports. A local official says Ma Ailun's "neck had an obvious electronic injury." But it's not certain whether the phone, charger, or neither are to blame; nor is it clear which model iPhone she was using.

Read more from Newser.com

Photo: Getty Images

 

More Articles

 

Z100 is an iHeartRadio Station

© 2014 iHeartMedia, Inc.

*